My favorite part of the conversation is when
- when you’re grounded, it helps you focus and remember that there is a purpose and a reason for your challenges that you’re learning.
- how Lisa learned to trust the Universe and her gut feeling
- when we listen to our soul, it’s where we are shown what we are supposed to be doing.
- how hard it is to surrender and follow what you’re being called to do
- turbulence is a chance to learn and grow. It’s our up-leveling
- knowing there’s a point to your challenges that you’re up-leveling helps to know you’re okay and no there’s a bigger plan.
My favorite takeaways from Grounding – an exercise in connection with Lisa Logan.
1. When you’re uncomfortable and have to fight for something, it’s not always the right thing for you.
2. If you’re going against the flow, look at the river; maybe you’re in the wrong river, and it’s time to find another river
3. Being in the void is a reward for your work up-leveling. You can take a breath and sit in gratitude and take the time to sit in your void.
4. When you’re feeling scattered like you have no foundation? Maybe you’re not grounded. Sometimes all we need to do is touch the earth.
5. Setting an intention to be grounded before you move on with your day is an easy way to be your best self and do your best work
6. One of the best ways to change your thought process instead of focusing on the negative of a moment look at curiosity changes your mindset and energy to a positive frame. Curiosity leads to acceptance as a simple starting point to thinking positive.
It’s fun to share a few pictures with you that we talked about during the episode.
I have a few plants around me… and a cat while I work.
Lisa and her beach stone mats!
For fun – a picture of me on my motorcycle.
Other episodes of Grounding Journey mentioned in this epsiode:
Hear more about Eowyn and her community garden in New York City on the Grounding Journey Episode – Sensations and all the feels with Eowyn Levene
Other resources mentioned in this epsiode:
Melody Beatty daily readers
Danielle Laporte Desire Map
Louise Hayes affirmation cards
Wayne Dyer affirmation cards
Don’t miss out on the BONUS episode!
In each universal life lesson in the book guides readers to release the blocks to what they most long for… blocks to happiness, security, and clear direction. I think it sounds like a great place to start if you’re looking for a kind of a starter book in your journey.
Universe Has Your Back is a guidebook to support you on your journey of love instead of fear
Lisa had this to say in her reframed understanding after reading The Universe Has Your Back —
“You have this picture in your head of what the future will look like, where you’re going, what you want. So when something comes at you to throw that off course, it completely throws you off.”
“You think this obstacle is actually pushing me in a different direction to where I’m supposed to be going, not where I thought I was supposed to be going, but to my highest, my best path. And that’s why things came at me out of nowhere that I wasn’t expecting, because it’s pushing me where I’m supposed to go.”
Grab your copy and start reading today!
Lisa Logan is a healer, a Reiki practitioner who loves chi gong, and shares my love of crystal healing. Lisa is working actively as a healer and a creative to validate all sides of her authentic self. At 45, she took a leap of faith and left her job of 23 years. As she says, she’s a healer with a large toolbox who doesn’t want to be put in a box.
A year ago, while in Sedona working with a shaman to discover her sole purpose and step into authentic self, she found that the next stage of life is to help people release themselves from emotional and spiritual bondage. Lisa uses her skills to help them find freedom with a focus on grounding.